Instructions for Current State PCardholders/Departmental Agency Coordinators
NOTE: If you failed to update your password before December 31, 2009, you must email PCard Administration with your full name (as it appears in payroll), email address and EPICS number, so that your account can be reinstated. PCard Administration will email you a temporary password which you can then use to complete the procedure below.
To access the web-based training, please follow these steps:
- Go to Website: http://www.wvsao.gov
- Click on “myApps” on the menu on the left side of the screen which will take you to the WVSAO Portal Users screen
- Enter User Name (your WVU e-mail address)
- Enter your password. Click on “Sign In.”
- You will be taken to the “myApps” page which shows two blocks – myAccount and P-Card Training
- Click on Edit myAccount in the myAccount block
- On this screen you will need to change your password and select a security question
- You are now ready to begin your PCard training
- Click on “Training Materials” in the menu on the left side of screen
- You will then see “Cardholder Training,” “Ethics Training,” “Policy Manual,” and “Quiz Information”
- Once each video presentation is complete, close the presentation window and select the next unit from the list. If you have completed all of the unites (including the Ethics lectures), please begin the quiz.
- Quizzes for Cardholder Training and Ethics Training must be completed
- Please print and forward copies of Completion Certificates to your Business Office