Enterprise Rental Car Contract
WVU has contracted with Enterprise Holdings, Inc., which operates Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental to provide local, state-wide, and national vehicle rental services to the WVU System, including the Regional Campuses. The rates and features of this contract are available for University authorized business only.
800-736-8222 (800-RENTACA) or online at:
- For a West Virginia or Pittsburgh One-way rental, please call: 304-292-2333
- Emergency Roadside Service: 800-736-8222 (800-RENTACA)
- WVU Master Account Number: XZ68WVU
- Use this Mileage Calculator to determine if rental or mileage reimbursement is best for your trip:
Mileage Calculator Spreadsheet
Contract Features in Brief
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual rental plans available.
- Unlimited mileage on all vehicle classes.
- 24/7 local and national reservations and account administration by secure internet and toll-free telephone.
- 24/7 roadside assistance available at 800-736-8222 (800-RENTACA).
- Rental Charges start when renter takes possession of keys. Charges stop only when Enterprise or National has re-taken possession of keys.
- Night before “Quick Start” service for travelers departing before regular business hours is available at West Virginia Enterprise Rent-A-Car locations. Pickup of vehicle is available in the last regular business hour of Enterprise and $10/rental Quick Start fee/rental is applied.
- Vehicle will be held for 3 hours after reservation time before being released.
- 30 minute grace period for returns. After 30 minutes, the charge will be 1/3 the daily rate per hour.
- Customer “Pick-Up and Return” service to and from customer office site.
- 24 hour advance reservation guarantees car class. If reserved car class is unavailable, traveler will receive upgrade to next size class available.
- If reservation is made with less than 24 hours notice, and requested class is unavailable, traveler will choose from availability and will be charged appropriate rate.
- 7 day advance reservation required for Minivan, Full Size SUV, 15 Passenger Vans, and One-Way Rentals. Contact local Enterprise office if need arises with less than 7 days notice.
- One-Way rentals from Morgantown to Pittsburgh and Pittsburgh to Morgantown are at no additional charge. Contact local Enterprise at 304-292-2333 to arrange.
- All other one-way rentals are sourced through National Car Rental. Base rates apply with no additional charge one-ways up to 500 miles. One-ways over 500 miles are charged the base rate plus a daily surcharge of $65.
- Acceptance of WVU and WVU Research Corporation PCards and Travel Cards.
- No pick-up, drop-off or one-way charges when a vehicle is returned anywhere in West Virginia. (includes Pittsburgh PA).
- All late-model vehicles with less than 50,000 miles.
- Vehicles with hand controls and other ADA features on 72 hours notice.
- Alternative fuel or hybrid vehicles by special arrangement.
- Available for student and other employees age 18-21 with Dean, Director, or Designee written approval .
- All insurance requirements met by PCard or BRIM coverage (WVU credit cards must be used).
- Departmental rentals (with PCard) for guests of the University.
- Enterprise sponsored Student Intern.
Existing WVU Contracts:
Conferences and Special Events
- Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa-Contact Information
- Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa-Event Agreement Form
- Waterfront Place Hotel-Contact Information
- Waterfront Place Hotel--Event Agreement Form