Office of the Vice President for Administration and Finance

Payment and Insurance


Under the terms of this contract, all rentals must be paid by University or Research Corporation PCards or the WV State Travel Card in order to qualify for the credit card collision damage waiver programs (additional qualifications apply) in addition to Enterprise preferred rates and services. Individuals who do not have their own PCard may pay for their rental with a departmental PCard but these rentals will not be eligible for the credit card collision damage waiver coverage.


Insurance Information

Risk Management has developed a chart to assist you in making the correct rental vehicle insurance decision. This chart can be found on the Risk Management website via the following link.