Helpful Tips for Exceptional Service
- Book the reservation as far in advance as possible.
- 24 hour advance reservation guarantees car class. If reserved car class is unavailable, traveler will receive upgrade to next size class available.
- If reservation is made with less than 24 hours notice, and requested class is unavailable, traveler will choose from availability and will be charged appropriate rate.
- 7 day advance reservation required for Minivan, Full Size SUV, 15 Passenger Vans, and One-Way Rentals. Contact local Enterprise office if need arises with less than 7 days notice.
- Provide Enterprise (on-line or via phone) with WVU’s booking code, XZ68WVU, prior to booking the reservation.
- Book the reservation in the name of the person actually picking up the rental.
- Book all One-Way rental requests by calling 304-292-2333 (Mileground location only). Do not book One-Way rentals on-line.
- One-Way rentals from Morgantown to Pittsburgh and Pittsburgh to Morgantown are at no additional charge. Contact local Enterprise at 304-292-2333 to arrange (Mileground location only).
- All other one-way rentals are sourced through National Car Rental. Base rates apply with no additional charge for one-ways up to 500 miles. One-ways over 500 miles are charged the base rate plus a daily surcharge of $65.
- If you have special requests, call in the reservation to the local office instead of booking on-line.
- When booking on-line, take the time to fill in the renter’s personal information (i.e. driver’s license #, address, phone number etc.) This will allow Enterprise to pre-print the renters contract reducing the length of time they spend at Enterprise. When calling in a reservation, provide the same information.
- Set a specific reservation time allowing enough time for your renter to get the car and have plenty of time to get to their destination. Provide Enterprise with the date and time the vehicle will be returned, if possible.
- Call Enterprise if you or the renter will be late picking up the vehicle and provide them with the new time you will be in. Vehicle will be held 3 hours from original reservation time before being released.
- Call Enterprise if you need to pick up the vehicle earlier than the originally reserved time. Do not show up earlier than the originally set time expecting your rental to be ready. Enterprise will be as flexible as possible in accommodating you.
- Renters should contact Enterprise immediately if there is an issue with the rental vehicle so Enterprise can address the issue quickly.
- Upon returning the vehicle, receipts can be acquired from the Enterprise location or on-line at www.enterprise.com if vehicle is returned after hours.
Existing WVU Contracts:
Conferences and Special Events
- Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa-Contact Information
- Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa-Event Agreement Form
- Waterfront Place Hotel-Contact Information
- Waterfront Place Hotel--Event Agreement Form